From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 14:11:54 -0500
Wayne:  Yes, you and I both have been in eager anticipation of this, AND the
"Paperless Office"

Gary: With regard to the comment "The worst case of party-pooping in all of
history." and as a tie-in to the paperless office comment made to Wayne

...two things I've said every time the "Paperless Office" concept is run up
the flagpole

1) I'd prefer people characterize it as a "less paper intensive office"
because I think that is happening and achievable

2) I'm willing to bet we'll see the Worldwide acceptance and use of the
Paperless Toilet before we achieve the Paperless Office

I know the EU is ahead of us in achieving #2, but other nations are behind
us in even having toilets, so it's going to be a while before we get there... =)

King Arthur: I am your king.
Woman: Well I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering
samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by
divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am
your king.
Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin'
swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power
derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic
ceremony.

Larry