From:
Karen Salter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 05:51:07 -0500
Thank you.  I will take a look at the links you provided to see if something can help us.  I think a small part of our problem is that we have always corrected everyone's mistakes therefore the end users were not held accountable for anything.  We just fixed them.  We have started pushing back and deleting the records if they do not follow are naming convention and that has helped some.  I will keep investigating and hope for the best.

Karen Salter
Corporate Records Manager
Records and Retention Department
Cumberland Gulf Group of Companies
100 Crossing Blvd.
Framingham, MA 01702
508-270-5888

The information contained in this e-mail message (including all attachments) is only for the use of the intended recipient and may be privileged and/or confidential and may not be disclosed without our express permission.  If you are not an intended recipient, or have reason to believe you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized dissemination, review, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment thereto, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail, telephone, or by fax immediately and delete or destroy the original message and all its attachments.