From:
Shannon Sobota <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:34:20 -0500
Thank you, John - I appreciate your response.

I've been in touch with Xerox customer service both via email and phone,
and had no luck.  The rep told me that the operators (and, not, or)
don't work in the basic search, even though I pointed out to him that
the "search tips" available on the screen say that the operators are
available in the basic search.  He is "researching" the issue, although
I have very little faith in that.

I'll see about moving up as far as I can go (or have time to do).    In
the meantime, I've trained everyone to use the advanced search where
And, Not, and Or are part of the dropdown selections for search terms.

Thank you -

Shannon