From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2011 09:05:02 -0500
Library of Congress to receive entire Twitter archive - FederalNewsRadio.com
"We have an agreement with Twitter where they have a bunch of servers with
their historic archive of tweets, everything that was sent out and declared
to be public," said Bill Lefurgy, the digital initiatives program manager
at the library's national digital information infrastructure and
preservation program. The archives don't contain tweets that users have
protected, but everything else — billions and billions of tweets — are
there.

 http://bit.ly/t3tnJN

Source: http://www.federalnewsradio.com/?nid=247&sid=2658996
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/t3tnJN+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va