From:
alex campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2011 10:21:23 -0500
Good Morning Todd,

I would keep forms separate from your retention schedule. The one caveat to
that is that forms should be added to a space that is easily accessible
such as an internal shared drive or cross functional electronic document
records management system (EDRMS). I would list the forms under the
function that they support but, again, make them as accessible as possible
across the departments in your organization.

Hope this helps! Happy Holidays!

Best,
Alexander Campbell, M.S.

Records Analyst