From:
Frederic Grevin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2011 12:32:19 -0500
Wayne commented "But I think I'm preaching to the choir."

It always comes back to this, doesn't it:  how to convince Executive Management, AND the corporate entity as a whole, that records management applies beyond the sheets of paper in a box?

Fred

Frederic J. Grevin
212-312-3903
Vice-President, Records Management
New York City Economic Development Corporation