From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2011 14:51:16 -0700
Hi all,

Wanted to let you know that the Institute for Certified Records Managers
(ICRM) has pre-approved the AIIM 2012 Conference for 13.0 CRM credits. We
have also submitted preapproval requests for the three preconference
sessions - SharePoint Practitioner, ECM Practitioner, and Social Media
Governance Practitioner - in the amount of 6.5 credits each. Per the ICRM's
usual request, we will not be publishing the preapproval code publicly, but
it will be available on the certificates of attendance all attendees will
receive and should be in the ICRM's database at http://www.icrm.org
<http://www.icrm.org/> .

The conference is scheduled for March 20-22, 2012 in San Francisco, CA, with
precons scheduled for March 19. If you are interested in attending the
conference, early bird pricing is available through January 31; details and
pricing are available at
https://www.aiim.org/Events/aiim-conference/registration
<https://mail.aiim.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=92b3541667d1445f9ce58ed790eedd45&URL
=https%3a%2f%2fwww.aiim.org%2fEvents%2faiim-conference%2fregistration>  or
http://www.aiimconference.com <http://www.aiimconference.com/>  or feel free
to contact me directly at [log in to unmask] for more information.

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins, CIP, CRM

CertInfoProf-RGB

Director, Research and Development