From:
Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2012 13:10:58 -0500
Good afternoon!

I'd like feedback on how Florida governmental agencies handle the State
requirement for keeping calendars.

I realize we all have a variety of calendars: Outlook, day planners, on
our mobile phones, etc., but with the State requirement to hold the
record one full year, how are you sharing this information with your
company employees?

Thank you so very much!

Alice

Alice B. Young, CRM