From:
"Nemchek, Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2012 22:40:53 +0000
This doesn't apply to lawyer timesheets, which is what we're talking about in this instance.  Timesheets for non-timekeeper legal personnel fall under laws and regulations applying to payroll records, but not attorney timesheets, which are actually billing records, not attendance records.

--Lee

Lee R. Nemchek, MLS, CRM
Vice President, Records Management
p +1 213 830-6252   f +1 213 830-8504