From:
Robert Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:10:01 -0300
Prior to my current position, I spent nearly two years in St John's working for the Office of Chief Information Officer.  Each year we would hire several student interns in paid slots.  Most were from Memorial University but that may have been because of close proximity.  These positions would be list the beginning of every fiscal year (April to March)
Recommend you go to the OCIO website for further information

Dr. Robert L. Bailey, CRM, MIT