From:
"Medina, Lawrence J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:15:59 -0800
Wow there's a "Blast from the Past".... that work was done between 2000 and 2003.

I have a copy of a PARTIAL Crosswalk of the Admin schedule, but not of the whole series of schedules.

The guy who **HAD** that was Jay Blewett, he was a Contractor from Millican that worked in HQ for Sharon Evelin and Sue Frey

I don't know how much the partial I have would do for you- once we converted it, I don't even think NARA kept the crosswalk

Larry

Lawrence J. Medina
Senior Records Administrator

LLNL Records Management