Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:18:18 -0700
Tom .... I have the chapter library book on retention schedule development
and the one with the forms.  I'll put aside for you and give to you at the
meeting in May unless your around this area or we could meet for coffee in
Bellevue when I'm up there.  I know I will be there next Thursday in the
morning for a while.

bobd