From:
Alex Acevedo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2012 09:43:07 -0400
Calling All RIM Professionals! Time for a Records Inventory Blitz!

Have you done a records inventory before? Have a plan in the works? Think you
need to perform one and are not sure how? Then this is the event you’ve been
waiting for.

We invite you to participate in our May meeting and see how your fellow ARMA
members have addressed inventory projects. Presentation participants will
share their methods, success stories, and lessons learned. If you are looking for
“how to” steps for implementing records inventories, here is your opportunity to
learn.

Pecha-Kucha is a fast paced presentation method, also known as 20x20
because it consists of 20 slides containing only images that display for 20
seconds each. Thus each presentation is only 6 minutes and 40 seconds long.
This promises to be a creative and fun environment to share our ideas and
learn from each other.

This is an open event, anyone can participate. Have questions about inventory
projects? Present them Pecha-Kucha style. Not ready for Pecha-Kucha? Create
a poster session instead. We want this to be a fun and interactive environment
where everybody has a chance to participate, so consider signing up!

Date/Time: May 8th, 5 -7 pm

Location: Symetra/Key Bank Building 601 108th Ave. NE Bellevue, WA Lobby
Floor, Symetra Training Center (across from Jimmy Johns.)

Cost: Free

Parking: Use the Key Bank building parking garage (parking validation available)

If you plan to attend please register by contacting Fran Blaylock at

If you have any questions about the event (interested in presenting or
questions about the format) contact Danelle Court at [log in to unmask]

Thanks
Alex Acevedo
Bellevue, WA