From:
Lorinda Kasten-Lowerre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2012 10:59:16 -0700
"I'll know it's all over when the only way Marvel and DC sell comic books
is
digitally... anyone remember the movie "Big"??  The digital "graphic novel"
Tom Hanks created in 1988 never caught on."  Larry Medina said.

Marvel and DC don't, but I follow two comics online regularly, one
illustrated chapter-by-chapter novel and three other online comics less
regularly.  Of these, I purchase hard copy graphic novels of Girl Genius
(steampunk).  Chasing the Sunset (elves, fantasy) is just now becoming
available in print from the Netherlands via China, if I recall correctly.
The one about the round-headed monk has several graphic novels out, I
believe, but I'm not sure I want to track them down and buy them yet.
There are tons of online comics out there which probably do not have print
counterparts.  Maybe not "caught on" with the general public, but
definately a strong niche market.

Lorinda Kasten-Lowerre
Records Management Analyst, Senior
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Torrance, California, USA
Member - The Orange County Chapter of ARMA International
<Check out Orange County California ARMA's website at ocarma.org
Larry Medina - "RM makes the rules; IT provides the tools".