From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:12:29 -0400
In addition to the two you mentioned, there is a network of independent offsite storage companies that unite to cover all of Canada. For example in British Columbia you have British Columbia Records Management in Burnaby a suburb of Victoria.  It is excellent.  Contact: Peter Mcmillan <[log in to unmask]>

In Toronto you have FileBank and they are excellent as well. This company is also in Ottawa and they have sister companies all across the country. Contact: Gerry Doedens <[log in to unmask]>

They all use Docudata Software which is very cutting edge.  They have large evaulting, Cloud, media vaulting and imaging capabilities.  In addition, their facilities are all very new and carry the latest in fire protection.

They use compartmentation as desired by NFPA for limiting loss and making it easier to offensively attack a fire. In addition, their facilities have vaults for protecting vital records and media.

These two companies are the types that attend conferences to stay on top of technology and which support quality records management.  I highly recommend them.

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM