From:
John Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 11:28:22 -0400
Julie,

Feedback is just coming in but this is somewhat typical of what I am
finding. The Microsoft tools are limited though "somewhat" capable within
strict boundaries. However the tool limitations require additional human
management and "intervention" which can question the rigorousness and
reliability of the solution.  Let's see what other experiences are.

Thanks for your comments!

John

John Phillps
Information Technology Decisions