From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:47:50 -0700
The media safes made by SCHWAB, which are available in UL 125 and 250
ratings, for 1 and 2 hour protection from fire, are among the best I've
ever encountered.

They can be custom configured internally to house any variety of
materials.

One of the advantages of these over some of the other brands is they have
also been drop tested, so if they fall through a floor that burns out, they
will not pop open from the fall.

Also they are constructed of materials designed to withstand fire, so they
don't require inserts or additional layers of material to protect against
heat and fire, which result in reduced internal capacity.

"Back in the day" when I was consulting I sold these to clients for storage
of smaller volumes of media and vital records in their secondary locations
away from their primary base of operations.  And I had 2 of them in my
facility where I provided vital records and backup storage for some clients.

(The other) Larry

--
*Lawrence J. Medina
Danville, CA