From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2012 09:01:35 -0400
Unfortunately the missing worker did not survive.  Warehouse work can be dangerous and high volume records storage building have risks to the workers as well as the contents.  I have not heard if there was (additional) damage to the contents from the sever storms we had Friday night in this area, but it would not surprise me if there was.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/body-of-worker-missing-since-building-collapsed-thursday-recovered/2012/07/01/gJQAT2E5FW_story.html?hpid=z5

Tod Chernikoff, CRM, CIP
Silver Spring MD
www.twitter.com/tchernik