From:
"Johnsen, Maggi A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:06:11 -0400
I really don't want to call it "The Principles."  It's not descriptive enough.  It could be any type of Principles.

How about we start a movement and call it "GIGM (Generally-Accepted Information Governance Model)" which is what it is to me.

I did an Internet Search and the only reference for GIGM that I could find is GigaMedia Limited (GIGM).

Maggi Johnsen
Staff Enterprise Information Governance Analyst
Southern Company