From:
Amanda Leinberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 12:15:04 -0400
[apologies for cross-posting]

The Women Archivists Section (WArS) and the Society of American Archivists
invite you to take part in a research survey about salary, employment, and
leadership in the archives profession. We are looking for people of all
genders who are/have been employed in the archival field in the United
States.

The survey, created by WArS and funded by SAA, is being conducted in
response to interest by members for more recent and comprehensive salary data
about the archives profession, and seeks to explore the ways in which age,
race, gender identity, and socioeconomic status interact to affect outcomes
on salary, employment, leadership, and professional advancement in the
field.

surveymonkey.com/r/M62KKFH

The survey period will begin on Monday, April 17, and end on Wednesday, May
17, 2017. It should take approximately 30 minutes to complete the survey
online. We are not collecting or storing IP information, nor are we asking
for personally identifiable contact information or the name of your place
of employment. Taking part in this survey is completely voluntary. You can
withdraw at any time if you do not wish to complete the survey. If you
discontinue your participation, any information gathered up to that point
will be discarded.

We hope this survey will provide useful and meaningful data about the
profession that can be used to study and advocate for equitable application
of labor and compensation throughout the field.

Thank you in advance for your participation!