From:
Geff King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 08:42:10 -0400
Now there's an existential question!

In August I shall be marking my twenty-sixth year in contract support to
the same agency. In that time there have been four (4) E-Mail systems in
use at said Agency:

VAX (VT100 terminal)
Novell GroupWise
Lotus Notes
Microsoft Outlook

Number of comprehensive, mandatory training classes classes I have taken
which have approached an electornic mail account as a tool for generating
and managing potential official records: zero (0).

Much of my own training on E-Mail has come from experience, much like Will
Rogers' electric fence.  One example: the bitter chastising I received from
my boss after accidentally Replying All to a blind carbon copy (bcc:) still
echoes down through the ages.

--
Geff King * [log in to unmask] * http://www.unidentifiedbassplayer.org
"Not all who mumble are incoherent"