From:
Maarja Krusten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2018 07:36:22 -0500
Here's the link again to the post which explains the role of the National Archives, reflections on
the historians' ethos, an historian's attempt to craft an "Oath for Experts," the value of a
shared ethos to knowledge and information professionals, as context for what I'm looking for,
in elevator from practitioners in the richly diverse RM community.

https://archivalexplorations.wordpress.com/2018/01/28/the-years-teach-much-the-days-
never-knew/

You also can find it as the latest post on my blog's home page.

Maarja
@ArchivesMaarja
Blog:  https://archivalexplorations.wordpress.com/
Washington, DC