Sender:
From:
Kathryn McRae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2017 20:38:09 +0000
We will be moving in six months resulting in a smaller physical footprint for our law firms NY office.  We have a lot of paper right now!

I would like a recommendation or to be pointed in the right direction for guidance on what paper we need to keep in storage (contracts, papers with client notes, etc.) and what paper can be digitized and / or shredded.

A reply to this email or suggestions of articles on the topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.
Kathryn

This e-mail, including any attachments, is sent by a law firm and may
contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments,
destroy any printouts that you may have made and notify us immediately
by return e-mail. Thank you.