From:
Raymond Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2016 09:32:46 -0400
Please allow me to introduce myself.  While I have been reading the list
serv for years, it has been as a lurker behind the scenes, with a reply every
now and then directly to the person that made their post.  I love being a
part of this group because the exchange of information is fantastic !!

My name is Ray Davis.  On Tuesday evenings I host an internet/radio talk
show called Inside The Records Room.  The show airs from 8pm-9pm ET
and discusses everything RIM and IG related.   During the day however, I
am the Chairman of the Board for the ARMA International Educational
Foundation.  As many of you know, we appreciate and graciously accept
your generous donations and then fund scholarships and research papers
for the benefit of RIM and IG professionals.  And scholarships are what has
me making my first post to the list serv today.

The AIEF has published a press release regarding scholarships that we
have awarded.  The details of the awards is listed below;

PRESS RELEASE

Palmyra, NJ (September 14, 2016) - The ARMA International Educational
Foundation (AIEF), facilitating objective, quality research, scholarships, and
education for records management and information governance
professionals is pleased to announce awarding scholarships to the following
applicants;

Access Scholarship
•	Ruben Vargas - $6,000
•	Lisa Padilla - $2,000

La ARMA Nostra Scholarship - ($500 each towards certification
reimbursement)
•	Jennifer Baranski
•	Valerie Raiche
•	Deborah Robbins
•	Cori Brock
•	Margot Note
•	Philip Guenther

AIEF Graduate Scholarship (North America)
•	Laurie L. Gingrich - $1,000
•	Landon Graham - $500
•	Catherine Lucy - $500

Without question, these awards could not be made without your generous
donations.   Thank you to all of you that have made donations in the past,
who are doing so currently, and will consider doing so in the future.

Ray Davis
Chairman of the Board
ARMA International Educational Foundation
127 Delaware Avenue
Palmyra, NJ  08065
www.armaedfoundation.org