From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2018 18:13:01 +0000
Alice wrote:

I was wondering which companies you have used for ordering badge holders...not like the one we get a conferences, but the one with the clip and string that retreats back in place after use.

Thank you, and y'all come down to see us soon...okay?  Okay!

Good afternoon Alice:

Here is one source you might use. The also provide protective holders that protect smartcards, such as CAC and TWIC cards.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ekusa.com_product-2Dcategory_id-2Dbadges_&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=2wfK5ziIkdgVWrqEurfSH9E9xHG5ubkPcg_oILaz1TI&s=-bUaBE3vviPl4D80HVpEQTJhoDelohNcmIOFz8uru7U&e=

Tod Chernikoff, CRM, IGP, CIP
Silver Spring MD
www.twitter.com/tchernik