From:
Greg Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:08:56 -0500
Hi, everyone,

I'm pasting below a notice about the Open House we're holding on January 27th for our Ph.D. in Information Studies.  I'd be happy to answer questions anyone has about the program, especially if you're not able to attend the Open House.

Greg

******************************
Gregory S. Hunter, Ph.D., CA, CRM
Professor
Long Island University, C.W. Post Campus
720 Northern Boulevard
Brookville, NY  11548
516-299-2171
516-299-4168 (fax)

Fellow, Society of American Archivists
Series Editor, The Archivist's and Records Manager's Bookshelf (Neal-Schuman Publishers)
******************************

PhD in Information Studies
Open House
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
6:30 to 8:30pm
Tilles Center, Patrons Lounge
C.W. Post Campus; LIU
720 Northern Blvd.
Brookville, NY 11548
The representation, organization, retrieval and effective use of information is the key to success in today’s world…and tomorrow’s.
Only one doctoral program in the New York Metro area directly addresses the need for leaders in this indispensable, cutting-edge discipline.  Graduates are equipped to step into high-level positions as researchers, professors, chief information officers and senior executives wherever information is the currency of progress–from education and business to libraries, archives, health care, entertainment, journalism, and the arts.
Join us on January 27th and explore the possibilities this program has for you.
To RSVP or for more information contact:
Gerry Kopczynski at (516) 299-2857 or [log in to unmask]