From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 18:59:57 -0400
On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> See also:
> http://www.facebook.com/#!/terms.php?ref=pf<http://www.facebook.com/#%21/terms.php?ref=pf>
> http://twitter.com/tos
> http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=user_agreement&trk=ftr_useragre

they don't count they are social networking sites to which I don't post my
professional opinion. I may respond on linkedin occasionally but even there
it is still my opinion. And I ever find my what I post there used by
LinkedIn for a purpose I don't agree with then I'll close down my account

> And the ARMA iConference site, which is built on the Ning platform, has

similar language.

similar or same?

> In other words, I think this is very much ado about nothing.

sorry but I don't think so. people are providing their professional opinion
on a variety of topics. the way i read it AIIM can make whatever use they
want with what an individual writes without notifying the individual that
their words are being reused . Many people on that site identify who they
are employed by. When I post on this list or any other I am posting my own
opinion and am not representing my employer.

personally I think that statement should have been put at the top of the
agreement and not buried at the bottom

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va