From:
Atle Skjekkeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:23:24 -0400
Hi Peter,

We have tried to make the platform as open as possible, but lawyers still have their
reasons for adding some terms and conditions. We decided to make all the 200+ wiki pages
available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license agreement, which means that
you are free to share - copy, distribute and transmit the work - and to remix - adopt the
work as long as you mention the source. We have uploaded a lot of content from the ERM
Certificate program to kick start discussions, but also several Infonomics articles and blog
posts. We hope that people will use this wiki to develop guidelines, roadmaps, and
checklists, which will then be available for free under the Creative Commons agreement. For more details visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/