From:
Karyn Palanzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:10:14 -0500
Greatings all

I work for a global company that uses Citrix. Many of our employees are on
thin clients but depending on your level laptops are also issued. We have
approx 4500 employees in 92 locations throughout the world.

We are in the process of evaluating two ECRM systems and my question
revolves around the OpenText ECRM solution.

Has anyone impemented OpenText in a Citrix environment, have you had any
issues, problems and if you did were they resolvable or did you have to do
workarounds? Was their technical support team able to assist?

if you could please contact me off-list I would appreciate any input or insights
you could provide.

Thank-you
Karyn Palanzo, CRM, ecmm
203-573-2046