From:
Terra McIntyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2012 09:51:13 -0500
Hi Dale,

While your firm would obviously not be required to follow the standards
established by NARA, I have found the information provided in 36 CFR 1234
and on the NARA website to be helpful in researching fire protection and
regulations/best practices for Records Centers.  Here's a link:

http://www.archives.gov/about/regulations/part-1234.html#1234.12

Regards, Terra

Terra McIntyre
Records Manager
National Nuclear Security Administration's Kansas City Plant
Operated by Honeywell Federal Manufacturing & Technologies, LLC
Phone:  816-997-7025
Email:  [log in to unmask]