From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2012 12:16:24 -0400
Judy K. Tyler, CRM wrote:

"The conference was shorter this year.  Last year, I believe we received
either 11 or 11.5 credits.  My main complaint with the conference is that
ARMA is shortening the length of the conference and going up on price. .."

This complaint was aired during the conference  at the Association General
Meeting by an ARMA member who is also a member of the ICRM.

Not sure if there will be any change in the near future, but it has been
taken note of.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM, CIP
www.twitter.com/tchernik

PS - Janet.  Next year the conference is in Las Vegas.  Had been planned for
Orlando but has been switched.