From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2012 12:34:12 -0400
The original poster was asking about CLE credits...., but likely he meant
CRM maintenance credits.

I like the format of this year's annual conference.  IMO there were topics
and formats for everyone; choices.  Some topics take only fifteen minutes
or so to cover the gist at a summary level.  Some topics and presenters at
2.5 hour sessions will have attendees too polite to walk out hanging
themselves from ceiling joists.
--

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM