Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2013 10:46:25 -0500
The ARMA Winnipeg Chapter is very excited to present:

Dr. Timothy P. O’Keefe, Ph.D.
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Norwood Hotel, 112 Marion Street, Winnipeg, MB
Check-In 8:00 to 8:30 a.m. Session 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Data Storage Strategies / Computing in the Cloud

Join us for the day as we proudly present Dr. Timothy P. O’Keefe. Dr.
O’Keefe will be speaking on two very timely and relevant topics:

Data Storage Strategies ~ Participate in a discussion led by Dr. O’Keefe on
the different data models and the means by which organization wide
electronic records can be located, inventoried and managed. This includes a
discussion of the Generally Accepted Recordkeeping Principles (The
Principles) and the value Records Management (RM) adds to the organization
through compliance with The Principles.

and

Computing in the Cloud ~ This may be the buzz, but, What is it? How does it
affect your organization and RM? Do the positives outweigh the negatives?
Can computing in the cloud be controlled and if so, how?

These are some of the questions that will be discussed and, at least to
some extent, answered in this
session.
Your speaker
Timothy P. O’Keefe, Ph.D. is Professor of I.S. and Entrepreneurship,
Chairman of the Department of Information Systems and Business Education,
and MBA Director at the University of North Dakota. He is an I.T.
consultant, co-founder of an Internet services company, textbook author,
and has taught in higher education for 30 years.
Tim has spoken at ARMA International numerous times as well as at many ARMA
Chapter events across the United States and Canada. His areas of expertise
include the RM/IT interface, electronic data management policy and
practice, and infrastructure theory.

To Register:
http://www.gifttool.com/registrar/ShowEventDetails?ID=1972&EID=14079<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Egifttool%2Ecom%2Fregistrar%2FShowEventDetails%3FID%3D1972%26EID%3D14079&urlhash=JaaE&_t=mbox_mebc>

--
Peterk
Richmond, Va