From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:30:56 -0500
 Virginia ... approves measure easing parental access to Facebook accounts
of deceased child - The Washington Post
The Virginia General Assembly on Monday approved a measure that would make
it easier for parents to obtain access to a minor’s Facebook and other
social media accounts<http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/va-politics/virginia-family-seeking-clues-to-sons-suicide-wants-easier-access-to-facebook/2013/02/17/e1fc728a-7935-11e2-82e8-61a46c2cde3d_story.html>after
the minor’s death.

The Senate gave unanimous final approval to a bill that would allow
parents, guardians or other legal representatives of a deceased child to
gain access to the minor’s online accounts.
http://wapo.st/YJLatH

Source:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/va-politics/virginia-general-assembly-approves-measure-easing-parental-access-to-facebook-accounts-of-deceased-child/2013/02/18/0c4c43a6-7a19-11e2-9a75-dab0201670da_story.html
See if people are clicking on this link: http://wapo.st/YJLatH+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

and here is a related story that I posted back in early January about this
topic
Life and Death Online and Facebook: Who Controls a Digital Legacy? -
WSJ.com

"Alison had pictures, messages and poems written that we wanted to keep to
remember her," says Ms. Atkins, 20, an undergraduate at the University of
Toronto.

But using Alison's passwords violated some of those websites' terms of
service, and possibly the law. None of the services allow the Atkins
family—or any others—to retrieve the passwords of the deceased. Their
argument is that it would violate Alison's privacy.

http://on.wsj.com/VptaEO

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va