From:
"Hurd, Daniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:43:51 -0500
TRAK Records and Library Continues to Expand its
National Presence

Washington, DC (February 27, 2013) - TRAK Records and Library, a member of the TRAK Companies and a leader in information management professional staffing, continues to expand its nationwide presence with the announcement of office openings in Houston and San Francisco. With the opening of these new office locations, TRAK Records and Library will be better equipped to offer temporary and direct-hire records management and library placement services to law firms, medical organizations, corporations, and other businesses in the Northwestern and Southwestern Regions of the United States.

"TRAK Records and Library is growing and we look forward to expanding our reach and contributing to the growth of our clients in the information management communities of both new regions," said Deborah Seymour, senior vice president of Special Counsel, Inc., parent company of TRAK. "TRAK continues to flourish and we look forward to expanding our reach and contributing to the growth of both communities."

"We are excited to begin serving the Houston and San Francisco markets on a local level," added Daniel Hurd, national executive director of TRAK Records and Library. "While we've always placed talented professionals with our clients in the Northwest and Southwest markets from our other office locations, we look forward to developing new local relationships and take pride in the level of customer service we provide to our clients."

TRAK Records and Library new Houston office is located at 3900 Essex Lane, Suite 1110 and the new San Francisco office is located at 4100 East 3rd Avenue, Suite 201. As always, all offices can be reached at our toll free number, 888-399-8725.

To learn more about the TRAK Companies, a specialty brand of Special Counsel, Inc., visit www.trakcompanies.com<http://www.trakcompanies.com/>.

About TRAK
TRAK provides customized staffing and recruiting search solutions to law firms, Fortune 1000 companies, trade associations, and not-for-profit organizations. TRAK recruits and places top quality candidates for high-end legal, administrative, records and library and management positions. Headquartered in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, TRAK is comprised of three divisions, TRAK Legal, TRAK Services, and TRAK Records and Library. For more information, visit trakcompanies.com.

About Special Counsel
Special Counsel is the largest provider of legal staffing services to corporate legal departments and law firms nationwide. Special Counsel services include customized staffing and project management for e-discovery and document review projects of any size and location, as well as providing experienced legal professionals for general workload management, litigation support, and business transaction support. Specialized services include search and direct hire placement of legal professionals at all levels, medical document review, TurnKey Legal Center document review space, document review management under SightManager(r) document review management tool, Concise(r) deposition digesting, and Alderson(r) Court Reporting. For more information, visit www.specialcounsel.com<http://www.specialcounsel.com/>.

Daniel C. Hurd
National Executive Director | TRAK Records and Library
Direct: 202-261-7223 | Cellular: 703-862-2878
Fax: 202-466-4499