From:
Robert Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:44:43 -0700
Hello Luciana,

Please send me a scholarship, I would love to present a paper on Enterprise Content Management Systems: The Diplomatics Level View  or  What Does an Diplomatics Records Manager Look Like and Where Do You Get One?

Lucky you

I am still trying to get back to Vancouver and help SLAIS

Robert
Dr. Robert L. Bailey, CRM, MIT, ECMp