From:
Laurie Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2013 18:53:25 -0400
Personally, I'm going to miss at least the RIM Month bursts. AND, now my RIM
Month or RIMM candy bar wrap-overs that have been so popular all these years
now have to be changed.... Sure, we can do our own RIM month, but it just
doesn't carry the same weight. Maybe the chapters or regions can look at
promoting RIM month, but we really don't have any time to pull that off this year...

Laurie Carpenter, CRM
Burbank, CA