From:
"Starck, Brian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 20:01:48 -0600
I updated to the new app today and although Yahoo is my secondary personal email (google being my primary) I really like the features in the new app.  I'm on my tablet a lot and this lets me quickly view and swype through the messages and bulk delete junk mail.  Also, the email appears more like a web page instead of an email.  So far I'm pretty impressed.  Good job Yahoo!!  Time to catch up Gmail, Hotmail, etc....

Brian Starck
Enterprise Records & Information Manager
RTD