From:
"King, Richard G - (kingr)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:57:25 +0000
Gary,

I think I'd ask if they no of any changes to applicable laws or regulations that might change the retention period.  I'd also ask (where appropriate) if any audit agency had requested lengthened retention periods.  I guess I'd also ask if any new record types have been added since the retention schedule was approved.  Dick KIng, University of Arizona