From:
"Starck, Brian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:41:24 -0700
I've done a Zombie Run and a mud run.  Going to train for the tough mudder, maybe this summer, but I'd like to get a couple others under my belt first.  Zombie runs are actually pretty tough if you want to medal.  My sister-in-law tore a calf muscle trying to avoid the zombies.  We were good mates and didn't leave her behind to get devoured!

Brian K. Starck, CRM, CIP
Enterprise Records and Information Manager

Regional Transportation District
1560 Broadway Suite 1099 Denver, CO 80202 | RTD MC: DPB-102
303.299.2177 (O) | 303.299.6197 (F) | 720.253.3662 (C)