From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2015 16:18:28 -0400
If the utility is within a state I would check state statutes and
public utilities commission websites.  As an example for PG&E, San
Diego Gas and Electric (SDGE), and Southern California Gas all operate
totally within California boundaries and are governed by the
California Public Utilities Commission
(http://www.cpuc.ca.gov/PUC/energy/).  I believe most, if not all,
states have the equivalent entity.

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Radnor, PA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your
balance you must keep moving." -- Albert Einstein