From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2015 21:08:21 -0600
for those unclear
CPRA = California Public Records Act
SB272
"Requires local agencies, by July 1, 2016, to create a catalog of their
enterprise systems, make the catalog publicly available, and post the
catalog on their Internet Web sites. Specifically, this bill: 1)Requires
each local agency, except a local educational agency, in implementing the
California Public Records Act (CPRA), to create a catalog of enterprise
systems. 2)Requires the catalog to be made publicly available upon request
in the office of the person or officer designated by the agency's
legislative body, and to be posted in a prominent location on the local
agency's Internet Web site (website), if the agency has a website."

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/15-16/bill/sen/sb_0251-0300/sb_272_cfa_20150714_123526_asm_comm.html

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas