From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2016 19:05:14 -0600
a couple of  things about postings that you may disagree with.
1. use the delete key
2. you're not obligated to respond to a "politically motivated post", but
if you do respond respond directly to the individual and not to the list.
however if you do consider Jesse's response as a model
3. if you really don't want to see any posts by a particular individual you
can set up a rule in your email client that automagically sends that
individual's posts to your delete bin, never to be seen by you.
4. I suspect that many who do not subscribe to the list are using the
"political motivated posts" as an excuse just as we've had individuals
complaining about the Friday Ponderings as being unprofessional and not
what they want to see on a professional list. if you know of any individual
who says it is because of "politically motivated posts" as being the reason
they don't subscribe ask them what posts they are referring to since they
aren't subscribed.

we're all adults here, treat each other like one, and remember there have
been times that you've actually sat across from someone had drinks with
them and broken bread with them

that's all

" it's politically motivated posts like these that keep a lot of serious
records management professionals away from this list. "

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas