From:
Donald Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2016 23:26:45 +0000
Thanks, Peter.  All good advice.  All duly noted.

I would like to publicly add that in my 15 years on this list, I've never seen you post anything they I felt was posted for any reason other than the betterment of our profession and I've always been very grateful for that.  Please don't interpret my previous email to imply otherwise.

And just so you know, I had previously setup email filters to automatically discard unproductive content and a (very) few specific list members, but I lost it all with my recent job change.  I have since remedied that.

Cheers,
Don