From:
Margaret Gonsalves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2016 19:51:55 +0000
Great recommendation.
Thank you.
Maggi

-----Original Message-----
From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jackie Cohan
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 3:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pulpit ladders

Maggi,

Putnam Rolling Ladder Co. definitely makes great products, and I see that another respondent provided their contact information.  Our ladders are still going strong after 25 years of usage!  In that time, we have only had to tighten a single wheel.

Jackie Cohan, MA, CA
City Records Administrator & Archivist
Archives & Records Center
Office of Historic Alexandria