From:
Donald C Force <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2017 19:26:36 +0000
Please excuse cross-postings.

Dear Colleagues,
I am conducting a research project that intends to understand the educational backgrounds of records and information management (RIM) professionals in the United States. The project also hopes to understand the ongoing educational and training needs of RIM professionals.

The findings of this research will begin to provide directions for how educational programs may be improved or developed to ensure the continued growth of the RIM profession.

If you are currently or were formerly (retired or unemployed) a RIM professional working in the United States, I am requesting that you complete the survey found at the following URL: https://milwaukee.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_e3sNaPACaswgCCF.

The survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete and is completely anonymous - no identifying information, such as your name or email address, will be collected.

There will be no costs or direct payment for participating.

If you have any questions about the study or study procedures, please do not hesitate to contact me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Thank you,
Donald

Donald C. Force, PhD
Assistant Professor