From:
Traci Winnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2017 16:07:09 -0400
Hello Everyone,

The St. Louis Chapter of ARMA is excited to announce our May program!

We are touring the National Archives and Records Administration's (NARA) facility in
Valmeyer, IL.  All the national civilian personnel files are stored there.

The tour starts at 10 a.m. and will end with lunch provided at Bully's Smokehouse in
Columbia, IL around noon.  We do encourage everyone to register at our website,
www.armastl.org.  However, we will take walk-ins up until 9:45 a.m.  Attached is the flyer
with more information and directions.

You will need a government issued ID such as a current driver’s license, state ID, or
passport
to join us on the tour!

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Traci Winnon
Director of Communications
St. Louis Chapter of ARMA