From:
Viona Rampelberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2017 15:51:50 +0200
There are very good reasons to keep records of records destruction. As
pointed out by Anne, it enables you to demonstrate compliance with
organisational or corporate policies.

But it is just as important, if not more, to be able to prove compliance
with regulatory requirements, e.g. on privacy protection, auditing, legal
hold...

Viona

--

Viona Rampelberg

Senior Business Consultant

Avenue Edison 20, B-1300 Wavre

+32 479 49 37 80

www.exquando.com

Turn to professionals for content services
and get the most out of your ECM systems