From:
Jim Suderman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2017 18:20:33 -0400
Hi. I seem to have misunderstood access to Google docs. I selected the
setting where anyone with the link should be able to access and comment,
but I'm getting emails saying that there is no document there. Sorry about
that.

Here's a revised link to the draft Code for comment
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7pk3j2XTIx6N0NIZGZZNnAtRXM>. It
works when I test it and should take you to a PDF, Word, and Google Docs
version of the draft Code. Hopefully this works. In addition I will arrange
for a PDF version of the document to be posted on the ACA website - and
notify this audience when that is available.

Sorry again for the technical difficulties!

Jim Suderman, Chair
ACA Ethics Committee