Date:
Wed, 24 May 2017 15:34:11 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "ARMA International" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 24, 2017 2:44 PM
Subject: Last Call-Session Closes At Midnight
To: <[log in to unmask]>

This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here
to view
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjkxMzI3NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&j=MTA0MzI2NDg3NgS2&mt=1&rt=0>
.

Can't see this email properly? View Online
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjkxMzI3NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&j=MTA0MzI2NDg3NgS2&mt=1&rt=0>

<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=6&ms=MjkxMzI3NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=MTA0MzI2NDg3NgS2&mt=1&rt=0>
ARMA LIVE! 2017: We Need Your Involvement

*ARMA Live! 2017 Conference Education Program: "Save a Session!"
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=7&ms=MjkxMzI3NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=MTA0MzI2NDg3NgS2&mt=1&rt=0>*

ARMA's education sessions at ARMA Live! are developed primarily with
proposals received from our ARMA community during our Call for Submissions.
Because of time and space constraints, every year there are excellent
proposals that are not accepted.

This year, we're giving you - the ARMA community - a chance to step in and
"Save a Session" from elimination by voting for one of these highly scored,
but not accepted, proposals! Read the *content details
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=1&ms=MjkxMzI3NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=MTA0MzI2NDg3NgS2&mt=1&rt=0>
*and
attempt to save your favorite proposed session by casting your vote. The
proposals with the highest votes will be included in the program at ARMA
Live! in Orlando.

So get involved and "Save a Session!" But hurry – the deadline for saving
your session is midnight, May 24!

We look forward to seeing you in October at what will be a very
transformative conference. The *Conference website*
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=3&ms=MjkxMzI3NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=MTA0MzI2NDg3NgS2&mt=1&rt=0>
and
registration are scheduled to go live on or before June 1, so please check
back soon!

    [image: fb]
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=4&ms=MjkxMzI3NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=MTA0MzI2NDg3NgS2&mt=1&rt=0>
  [image: tw]
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=11&ms=MjkxMzI3NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=MTA0MzI2NDg3NgS2&mt=1&rt=0>
  [image: in]
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=10&ms=MjkxMzI3NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=MTA0MzI2NDg3NgS2&mt=1&rt=0>

11880 College Blvd., Ste. 450, Overland Park, KS 66210 USA
www.arma.org
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=8&ms=MjkxMzI3NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=MTA0MzI2NDg3NgS2&mt=1&rt=0>

   844.565.2120 <(844)%20565-2120>
         Unsubscribe